My son has bad breath
My son has good oral hygiene, brushes regularly and mouth washes.  He has been given the all clear by the dentist and yet his breath still smells foul, it cannot be masked by even the strongest mouth wash.  We have tried avoiding strongly odoured  foods but to no avail.  He is 17 now but when he was a child he was diagnosed with a lactose intolerance and was put on Soya milk, by the time he was 2 he was put back on normal milk. But continued to vomit regularly until he was 5yrs old. He has suffered with migraines all his life but doesn't take regular medication for them as he says he is used to them. When really bad he takes co-codamol 30/500 x2, but only occasionally. I am worried it could be something serious, can you please help?
The problem may not be in his mouth. It could be his stomach causing the bad breath. His Dr needs to check his stomach to see if there is a problem going on.