Need help
Here is I found that the teeth question to paste ..
Is the yellow teeth can make the whitish or not is it possible then please help me .......

This discussion is related to Dry Socket and Tooth Pain.
Hi there!
Yellowish tinge of the teeth can be due to number of causes. Do your parent’s also have yellow teeth? If yes then it can be hereditary. Intrinsic and extrinsic stains can cause yellowish tinge on teeth. Excessive intake of tea/coffee,alcohol,illnesses,excessive intake of fluoride, excessive use of antibiotics during childhood can contribute to  a change in the color of the dentine and lead to yellow teeth Extrinsic stains cause  color change on the enamel, or through cracks and fissures on the tooth surface. Poor dental hygiene, iron supplements, overuse of chlorhexidine mouth wash and some drugs can cause yellow stains. Brush your teeth after meals, flossing may also help. Do not use any teeth whitening or bleaching agent available in market. Visit your dentist. He can suggest what is best for your teeth. Hope it helps
Take care and good luck!
http://dentalimplantslosangeles.biz
When a professional advises one to use these two products on their teeth...they know they will see you in the future for repairs.  If you want really white teeth and a good cleaning along with good oral hygiene doesn't give you this, then you're seeing the true color of your teeth.  If you want whiter teeth then think about veneers to have a whiter smile..
Go for a cleaning session....