Dental Health Community
New composite

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

New composite

I would like to try some new composite. Do you have any experience which composite is the best one?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Composites are tooth-colored fillings that are designed to match the color of your teeth. They are a mixture of glass or quartz filler which provide good durability and resistance and very less tooth structure is lost in this procedure. These materials should possess good radiopacity preferably equal to dental enamel. In addition to tooth-colored, composite resin fillings there are two other tooth-colored fillings like ceramics and glass ionomer.Which filling material will be most suitable for you can be decided only after your dentist’s advice depending on for what cause is it needed. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and take care!