Oral cancer
I'm a 31 year old male and about 5 months ago I noticed 2 bump on the side at the very back of my tongue which can only been seen if I stick it out really far, I went to the doctors because I also had a whiteish or yellow patch on the top of my tongue which they thought was due to gerd (acid reflux) they also mentioned mild thrush and put my on Medican for both (the nystatin did nothing for oral thrush) so they concluded it was acid reflux. Since all this I still have the same 2 bumps which are bigger on one side than the other. They have not changed in size or cause any pain and are the same colour as my tongue no white or red spots or ulcers around them I also get a horse voice when I get acid reflux attack which is the worst at night sometimes I wake up choking. My question is could this all be because of acid reflux or could it be oral cancer or is they bumps normal for that area? I'm going to the doctors again soon to get pills for gerd, I also just got tested for life insurance and my blood and urine test came back clear and they even have my a lower rate. It really does not look like anything I have seen on the Internet for oral cancer but I'm still worried.

Hi and welcome. Just for my opinion, before you visit the doctor again, i would say they are your taste buds. They get bigger on the back of you tougue.
The bumps are more on the side of my tongue at the very back, does that make a difference?
still sounds like taste buds.