Pain Following Filling
I recently had multiple cavities filled in my mouth following the removal of my braces (9).  4 front teeth are white colored.  Back molars are some form of composite material.  It has been about 5 days since cavities were filled. Apparently none of the were that deep according to my dentist, however my teeth are still extremely sensitive and the sensitivity causes my mouth to ache resulting in migrains and jaw pain.  I know that my fillings are not too high because my bite is not interupted.  Is this just my mouth recovering from multiple fillings and somthing that will go away on its own or is this some kind of infection developing?
I forgot to mention that the tooth colored fillings in the front do not bother me.  Its the molar fillings that are bothering me.  They are not white but some kind of blue color.
if your problems developed after cavity filling, the possible cause is occlusal interference,although you feel bite is correct.