Pea sized lump in right cheek
I have this small pea size hard lump in my right cheek. Right in the soft tissue of my cheek.
Sometimes it gets real small (BB size) but never goes away. Other times, like now, it is the size of a lima bean!  I have a call into a oral surgeon for an appointment.
Can this just be a block gland?  I've had it since my teen age years (now 54) and it's really starting
to be bother some.  Doesn't hurt but it's big enough that I can't leave it alone.
Can something like this just be cut out?
i have a cyst hat behaves the almost the same way.  mine is smaller and my dentist keeps an eye on it i have had it for around 5 years. its always good to have any strange growth checked out but in most cases its nothing serious or as in your case is an annoyance. since you have had it for a very long time i am surprised your dentist hasnt had some input. good luck and keep us posted on your results!
Hi Lynn
I had the bump removed yesterday and the oral surgeon said it was a cyst and infected and the "bump" was scar tissue from years of expanding and contrating.  He removed
it along with two smaller ones that I did not even know were there. They get sent off
for a bio and I follow up with him in two weeks.  I had a little bit of pain last night but
today i'm mostly pain free.  I keep poking around the area looking for my old friend
and only find the stiches he put in.