Pedo partial
My son is 3 yrs old and he had to get his four front teeth extracted, I got him the pedo partial since he is so little and won't be getting his grown up teeth in a while. I am being told now that it may not be healthy for him as it may prevent his real teeth to come out normal. I asked the dentist and was told that it had no effect, has anyone experience this with their kids? Are there effects I should be aware of?
Thanks!!

I'm in the same boat as yours. Dentist recommends pedo partial for my almost 3 year old. he has top 4 teeth removed due to decay. Please let me know what you decided and your experience so far with Pedo partial. Thanks in advance.
- Really worried mom.
Hi I am mother of 2.9 old girl. She had an accident 2 years back and lost her front 2 upper teeth. Is it safe to go for pedo partials. Is it painful process. How was the development of permanent teeth I your child. Please reply