Pieces of tooth in the neck
Years ago I had a molar pulled. This tooth was very thin due to several root canals done to it. When this tooth was pulled it broke to many small pieces. I felt pain in my neck every now and then. I had a perio check my gums and neck and I had several pieces of tooth removed. However, I still feel some pieces of tooth left in my neck bouncing around sometimes on the right middle part of my neck and somethimes on my throat area.
It is painful and it is something I feel everyday.
Please advise
A dental examination and dental X-ray is very important for detecting whether there are any pieces of tooth left in the neck or throat area. It may be removed but if it is close to a nerve it may be left in the socket. It is best to fix an appointment with your dentist and get examined at the earliest. Treatment will be specific once the cause is confirmed. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Sorry to hear that, sounds very painful.

Certain x-rays will reveal the exact location of the teeth, and luckly teeth will be easy to spot on a radiograph, After your dentist locates the remaining pieces, a reffer to a maxilofacial or a surgeon will be in place to help. They will balance the pros and cons of the situation, and advise you on what to do next.

Hope it helps.