Dental Health Expert Forum
Post Veneers

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Post Veneers
I had two front lower teeth fitted with veneers for a major correction I wanted braces but it was not possible at this time to be being on a bone drug. Now I am in pain a week later and going to see my dentist. It is tooth pain that starts at about 2 PM after lunch. My morning meal is a shake. I am very upset that they did something wrong or that I am overly sensitive and they did not address any of these issues just made it seem like a walk in the park.

Also I see online all this stuff about removing so much enamel when you drill the tooth down you are then suseptible to root canal and tooth decay. How often is this the case? Why dont they tell you any of this. This was purely electic and I am sorry that I did it now.
A related discussion, What is TMJ and what are its symptoms? was started.