Red Itchy Painful Bumps
Two days ago, I took half a pill. The next day I started to get red bumps/spots on my hands, feet, and my face. They hurt when touched, and itch when not touched. It seems to be getting worse. Is it because of the pill I took? Because my friend took the other half and he said nothing happened to him.
I don't want to go to a doctor yet, because I don't want my mom to find out about the pill. However, if this continues, than in a week I will go to a doctor. That way if I get drug tested, I'll pass it.
What can I do about the red bumps?
You should go see a doctor immediately.  You could be having an allergic reaction to the "pill" which can cause more severe problems such as closing of your airway (difficulty breathing).  This could be a life threatening situation.