Dental Health Community
Red Line Running Along Top Part Of Molars (Veins?)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red Line Running Along Top Part Of Molars (Veins?)

My very back molar on my left side is severely damaged. It broke about 5 years ago and the inside and the side facing my tongue is completely gone below the gum line with a cavity. The last 4 days I have been in extreme pain including all the bottom teeth on that side, my jaw, ear, neck and head. The four bottom teeth in front of that one have a red line running across the top, it looks like a vein. What is it? I do not have dental insurance but I have some Keflex last and have been taking it along with Motrin for the pain. It's extremely hard to chew or even swallow and I can't chew on that side at all. Thanks for your time!
Hello,
Any damaged or decayed tooth or molar should be treated as soon as possible. It can act as a focus of infection, us formation and abscess formation. It is suggested to see a dentist and get examined. It may not be possible to determine the exact cause without a complete dental examination. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause.
Good luck and take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank