Request expert advice concerning a 6 Unit Bridge
I'm looking to get a 6 Unit Bridge to replace teeth that has been removed because I can't afford implants. Are there any drawbacks to 6 Unit Bridges?
A six unit bridge is a very long span.  They frequently fracture and take the supporting teeth with them, leaving you then with 8 missing teeth.   I had to have my four front teeth removed and had the implants for that very reason.  My canines would have had to be used as the six unit supporting bridge teeth and to have them go would have left me with a real problem, not to mention the bone loss with a bridge that long.

Long span bridges are also not as cost effective as implants, in the long run.  Have you discussed with your dentist an implant supported denture?  They have small implants that a denture can screw right on or are removable, like a partial.  Or, perhaps you would be suitable for an implant supported bridge which would not jeopardize the two supporting teeth that a regular bridge must have.  

If you average out the costs of a six unit bridge over it's life span against implants you may be surprised that the implants come out ahead.  Resulting bone loss with a long span bridge can also be a problem and a cost factor later on.  

I really love my implants.  Costs may initially be higher but overall, for me, the pros outweighed the cons.

Just some food for thought.  :)
Hope it helps.

My very best to you,
Gellia