Root Canal pain 6 months later
I had a root canal over 6 months ago and still have pain off & on.
A month after the root canal I went went back to the endodontist and he said the pain I have may be that I have 3 canals fused together and if it keeps hurting then I should have the tooth extracted.
I am wondering why he did not tell me this before?
Also, on another tooth,  I had a root canal many years ago and the regular dentist that performed the root canal stated that if I were to need a larger post in that tooth, that I would have to have it removed and a dental implant placed. Last year I got an infection in that tooth and was told the root canal failed and the tooth was cracked.
When I went to the endodontist after extracting the tooth, he stated the root canal was incomplete.
I am wondering why the regular dentist at the time did not tell me the root canal was incomplete?
Thanks for your help.
Because they don't care about quality of their work:) most of them got degree by cheating on exam:) I am currently looking for old school dentist to fix my broken filling.