Root canal and cocaine.
Hello, I'm having a little problem. OK, about a month ago or so, I was stupid and was talked into doing Cocaine with a bunch of friends of mine at a party. I sniffed about 5-7 lines and woke up the next day with a bad ear ache and a discomfort feeling in one of my root canals.. The discomfort soon became real pain, and sooner became extremely painful! About a week after I finally said enough is enough and went to a local dentist and he riped it out. He said it was infected.

* My question is, does Cocaine cause ear and tooth infections? I'm affraid to go into the doctor because I dont know if I should tell him the truth or not about the Cocaine. See, its a little over a month now, and my ear still feels infected and, I am starting to feel some discomfort in another root canal even though I have not done any Cocaine since.. Does this sound bad to anyone? Please help!
I am not an MD and wouldn't know if cocaine caused ear aches. I think the problem with your root canals is probably not caused by the cocaine. I have three suggestions--stop sniffing,go to your MD and see your DDS or an Endodontist(root canal specialist.
A related discussion, cocaine pains was started.