Dental Health Expert Forum
Root canal
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Root canal

I can no longer deal with root canals I have been thru 3 and everyone I had terrible pain and then so much anxiety from going thru hell! All dentist say is u need root canal because that is their money maker. I just went to dentist yesterday because I cracked my filling and right away they want to do a root canal, she took out some of the old filling and put cotton balls soaked in medicine in my tooth and then put temporary filling in for a few days.... I've been dry heaving becUse the medication in my tooth has been seeping in my mouth.  I called the dentist crying In pain and they said well we are closed call tomorrow and we will try to squeeze u in.. Needless to say I called and of course she didn't squeeze me in until tomorrow now at 11:30am. I'm now going in and just having it pulled tomorrow and not going thru anymore root canals ... U end up suffering and paying thousands of dollars when it's all done and a year later u will need it pulled anyway ... So be careful because all dentist want to do Is root canals and do t care about your well being. I will have it pulled and then figure I will put a partial or implant later down the line at least I can get this tooth outta my mouth
540545_tn?1377626518
Sorry you feel that way.  Have you been going to the same dentist for every root canal?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank