Dental Health Community
Severe Teeth Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Severe Teeth Pain

In the last 6-7 months, periodically I have had pain in several lower back jaw teeth. I had severe pain in the lower back jaw tooth on the right side. This lasted overnite, and disappeared as quickly as it had begun. Although, I have experieced pain intermittently in both teeth, it has never lasted too long nor, has it been what I would say severe. However, the pain that began this afternoon, is what I would say quite severe and came on suddenly. My whole right side of face is quite tender and at times numb, except for the piercing pain that shoots up and down my whole face. My back teeth are too tender to close together or to touch, as is the outside of my jaw in same area. I have some pain pills, which hasn't done any good. Also strange but true the pain seems to come on when I drink alchol about 50% of the time.  Currently have not had any alcohol for a while.