Shaking of Healthy Teeth in Adult
Hello Everyone

I am female 27.. I am researcher .. i work late hrs and after i sleep i grind my teeth involuntary behavior in sleep which i am not aware about.

So now the situation is due to the arrangement of my teeth their is a pressure occurring on my bottom front teeth as we have 4 front exposing teeth out of which 1 tooth is grade 3 shaking and other 3 are grade 1 shaking.

My dentist is suggesting extraction of all the 4 teeth and replacing them with artificial materials.

All the 4 teeth are alive no cavity but they are shaking due to pressure from upper teeth.

my teeth arrangement is cris-cross so upper teeth can not be touched and i dont want to loose my bottom teeth which are alive and erosion is at early stage.  

pls suggest some alternative so that their is any option of protecting my alive teeth by fixing the shakiness

thank you in advance

Hi......38 years ago I had 2 loose front teeth due to gum problems and I could move them both back and forth.  I went to the dentist and he suggested we pull the two teeth and put a partial in.  Not ready to have any of my teeth extracted I sough a second opinion.  The new dentist said there was no reason to extract the teeth, he built them up a little to provide better support and I still have those two teeth.  Please find another dentist, this one must be looking at buying a new car. lol
Also a good dentist will recommend a mouth piece to be worn at night to prevent further damage from grinding your teeth.
Hello mammo

I did consult a school friend of mine who is dentist too and she told me the same thing that grade 3 moving teeth will need some process to be done and grade 1 teeth don't need any thing some support for some time will be fine.

I am looking forward to meet my dentist friend

Thanks again for the wonderful reply :)