Dental Health Community
Should I get braces or get dental help to get straighter teeth?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

9171942?1370408745
I'm 17 and was wondering if I should get braces based on the picture, or is there anyway to get bigger teeth, my two front central incisor or front two teeth seem bigger in proportion to the rest of my top front teeth, I'm fine with my bottom, I'm just wondering if I should get braces, try to get bigger teeth somehow, or anything in general.  Always looking to improve my teeth so any tips are helpful!  I had two front braces for like a year or two when i was 12 or 13 years old, had a retainer when i was 14, and then lost my retainer and never got anything to help except cleaning teeth.  All help is appreciated
I mean bigger top teeth except for two front big ones
this might be a better picture http://gyazo.com/73fff0a5fc86452b9461ed44785fb9d1 gyazo is screen capture program, its safe, look it up if need be
Avatar n tn
you have teeth just like mine before braces. Yes, I think you should get them, then think about laser gum surgery. I got that on my two smallest top teeth, and it worked wonders on the overall effect of my mouth!