Sinus Infection Due To Tooth Extraction ??
Last Tuesday i had tooth # 2 removed ( Upper ) and next day i came down with a major Migraine and few days later my body started to hurt and nose got congested  , i went to the Dr. who said this was a sinus infection. I searched online and did not find anything suggesting a sinus infection can be caused by a tooth extraction. I read Sinus Infection on Mayo Clinic 's website and it describe more serious immune system problems can cause it , now i am really freaking out.

It has been about 7 days now , anyone got any opinions or advise ?

I never had this before and if anyone has any opinions , please help.
Symptoms : Nasal Congestion , Serious Headache , Body Aches , Pain near eyes , Upper Jaw pain.
when they pull teeth from the maxillary arch (upper) sometime they can be connected to the sinus cavity and its very possible that when they pulled the nerves or the sinus got damaged..sometimes cane be a serious problem , but you would be in serious pain.. hopefully they gave you some meds for the infection and the pain....good luck!
Well i went to my primary doctor and not to the dentist when i was felling crappy. As of now i still got the headache , feel the migraine still and pain in my back. As of now i do not think where my extraction took place is infected. Yet i never had a sinus infection and this headache happened the next day , do you think that pullling tooth # 2 can cause this to me ?
just got my tooth extract 5days ago. my lower right tooth. today I got headache. feel like nerves are pulling. sinus congestion took place after I have taken the gum antibiotic so I have stopped taking any anti swelling or antibiotic medicine. today is the 5th day of extraction  I am  still having sinus congestion. headaches..  pain over my eyes.