Sinus infection now have blisters on gums
Ok, I've been sick for practically the last 2 months.  I had bronchitis for about 3 weeks, then I got the flu, and most recently I developed a sinus infection that required that I be put on antiboitics.  Problem is, ever since I started the antibiotics my mouth has become more and more some (not centeralized anywhere, just very general spread out pain) and now I have what looks like small canker sores around my gums and on the border of my teeth and my gums.  I don't think its an infected tooth or anything becuase I wasn't having any issues before the sinus infection/antibiotics and the pain is spread all throughout my mouth.

Does anyone know if this is a known side effect of antibiotics/sinus infection?  Maybe my immune system was just so run down from being sick that I developed this?

Thanks for any help!
Forgot to add, the antibiotics seem to have taken care of the sinus infection...the coughing and fever have gone away completely....the only issue I have left is these sore gums!  I can't even chew...
I also have a sinus infection & have noticed puss leaking from my gums. I talked to a doctor today about it & he said it is normal. It is a good sign that the infection is draining & clearing up.
I had the same symptoms that Langano had, but one area of  the gums had gotten abscessed and painfull throbbing like an abscessed tooth. Also the sinus infection caused very watery orange discharge from the sinus cavities and flow when I bent my head down. I had a sinus infection and gum infection at the same time. I took Amoxicillin for a week and it all cleared up.
Sinus infection causing gum problem is highly unlikely.Seeing a periodontist is advised.