Dental Health Community
Small growth under tongue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Small growth under tongue

I have a small growth under my tongue it is about the middle of the lingual frenulum and is just like an extra piece of skin.  It's almost like its a skin tag but I'm not sure if you can get those in your mouth.  I have had this for about a month now and it doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. Do you have any idea what this could be?

Thanks for your time

PS

Im a 25 year old male
Did you ever find out what this was? I have two of them I've noticed recently and one of them has pain. Please email searcherrr at yahoo dot com if you found out what it was. I'd really really appreciate it.
you should see your dentist.  there are salivary glands under the tongue.  they can become painful and have stones, or other issues.  there can be no other way to diagnose than an oral exam at a dental office.