Dental Health Community
Small hard bump on roof of mouth.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Small hard bump on roof of mouth.

Hi. For the last three weeks, I have hat a small, hard, painless bump under the skin on the roof of my mouth. It's on the right side of my mouth and is right near where the roof goes down to my teeth.  As stupid as this is, I took a needle and punctured it, it did not hurt, bleed or anything like that.  I have also been rinsing with antiseptic mouthwash for a week, ther has been no noticable size change. I have no insurance and cannot get to a dentist.  Is there anything any one can tell me? Great thanks to all.

You should at least get it check, my dentist told me if theres pain in your mouth its a good sign, but if you have a lump and its doesnt hurt, it could be cancer. Cause cancer doesnt hurt, its painless.

Get it checked!!!