Small hole on top/back of mouth?
I have two small holes behind my last two top molars (they're not directly behind them - slightly towards the inside of my mouth.) My wisdom teeth haven't came in yet, so it couldn't be from their extraction. I've researched a little bit and I couldn't find any hard information and the closest thing that I could find that described what I have was the palatine fovea.

The holes themselves don't bring any sort pain whatsoever. I wouldn't have ever noticed them if I hadn't have been looking around in my mouth in the mirror and none of my dentists have ever said anything about them. I just wanted to make sure it's nothing serious because I have just recently quit dipping after a little over 2 1/2 years of doing it fairly consistently. Any advice is more than welcome.

Thanks.
dentist are trained to look for cancer.did yoy have a full exam or did you just get a tooth worked on?  do you see a white a line or a discolord spot. i would go to an e.n.t  just to make sure.they worrie more when there is no pain.you must be young if your widom teeth have not come in yet.also you could ask your dentist if your gums are trying to make room for wisdom teeth.yes it could be on the sides if they are trying to come in crucked.i dont think you have cancer exspecialy if you are young. thats so rare but i would get it checked out.    sue