Dental Health Expert Forum
Sore throat with white stuff on side of throat.

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

I'v had a sore throat for about a week now. i'v been to the ER already and they gave me Penicillin i'v been takeing that for about 5 days. i'v been haveing a feaver on and off the whole time. and i just got this white stuff on the side of my throat. it is hard for me to swallow when i drink or try to eat. please tell me what i can do to get rid of this it is killing me.
Not really my area of expertise but my guess is tonsilitis.  You may need to get your tonsils out.  Go see your regular care physician and see if that sheds some light on the issue.