Sour breath
Every few weeks this happen. It happened again yesterday. When I eat/drink something my breath turns sour. For example, yesterday I drank diet soda and my breath was sour. And then I drank soy milk and the same happened. After I brush my teeth and used mouthwash and chewed gum, my breath was still really sour.

Also I frequently have a white coating on my tongue. When I use a tongue scrapper,  it never comes off all the way. I can never get rid of it 100%. Is it a medical condition I should be worried about?
I don't think it is anything serious but I would consider seeing your doctor and if you get no satisfaction then see if your dentist might know what is going on.
This has been happening for three days now. The whole day I have sour/bad breath and it doesn't go away with brushing or gum or mouthwash? What is it????
A related discussion, breath that smell like cheese was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.