Dental Health Community
The future is around the corner .. or is it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

I have heard that some scientist are growing teeth in NC. Will this be the answer to teeth replacement in the future? If we grow our own adult teeth, why cant we grow replacement teeth? I have always had bad teeth and I am to blame for the most part  after 34 years of 6-10 cokes a day. It can only mean bad things down the line. So my question is how long till the science reaches the mouth? I would love to have nice new teeth where there are none now. Thank you and I look forward to your replies.
We cant say how long will this take but you have options of dental implants and veneers which should do wonders for you. You can have new set of teeth now also as science has progressed enough to provide you with that. Consult a good dentist and take suggestion on dental implants, and I am sure you will be satisfied with the results.