Tooth Ache
I am Roshan Mendonca from Mumbai, India I had done my rootcanl for one of my tooth near the synas point (3rd tooth from the upper left Canine), due to major poin i had removed 6 months backit thinking the pain will stop and then did bridging. Since last 6 months my synas nerve is paining very badly which is at time un-bearable. consulted many dentist and removed several OPG but yet there is no proper solution. I am still bearing the pain and my different dentist have different solution for which I am tired. Please provide me a solution for my problem.

Regards
Roshan Mendonca
+91-9833808976
Hello Roshan,
I can confirm whether your sinus pain is related to your tooth problem or some other condition only after I examine you. Sinus infection, sinusitis, trigeminal neuralgia, sinusitis are common causes of sinus nerve pain. There are several neuralgia types of pain in the head and face that may mimic sinusitis, migraines or other severe headaches.  It is important to identify these because the workup and treatment of these disorders is substantially different and because these headaches are typically quite severe in intensity. I will advise you to consult a primary care physician and rule out above mentioned posbility.Based on your clinical findings he may refer you to a particular specialist for further diagnosis and managememt.Do keep me posted.
Brest luck and regards!