Dental Health Expert Forum
Tooth and Jaw Pain

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Tooth and Jaw Pain

I am having lots of pain in the area of my front teeth.  It's a throbbing pain that is so bad I can't sleep at night.  I can't tell for sure which tooth is the problem because the whole bottom front area hurts.  It is not sensitive to touch or hot/cold.  It is a throbbing pain and feels like it is inside the gums.  Any ideas what could be the problem?
It probably a cavity growing in the tooth causing some pain or it could possibly be a gum problem.  It would be best to have it checked out by a dentist to see what the cause of the problem is and to resolve it.

1 Comment
A related discussion, Pain in teeth, Jaw & Ear was started.