Tooth pain and stress
There is a relationship of tooth pain and stress that I seem to experience. I have a history of experencing tooth pain and discomfort whenever I am faced with the stress of travel for extended periods of time even when the travel is recreational. I am in resonably good dental health and the pain is not caused by air or auto. The stress can be having to leave home or having to deal with being away or whatever but I have experienced this on many occasions. Can anyone give me any insight into this problem?
If there is no dental or bone pathology identified, the most common source of dental pain is referred pain from muscle. Seeing a tmj specialist is advised.