Dental Health Community
Tooth with cavity, Just cracked!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tooth with cavity, Just cracked!

I am in weird situation. First let me start with covering my medical problems.

I was born with aortic stenosis, and aortic regurgitation. I am 21 now, and it has remained mild. I suffer from severe panic disorder, agoraphobia, hypochondriasis, and obsessive-compulsive disorder, which doctors seem to think, is from being born with my congenital heart defect.

I recently went to the dentist, after being in pain for a few days. I had pain in one of my top left molars, where I once had a filling, when I was around 11. At the dentist, they took X-Rays, and said I need a root canal, and a bunch of other fillings to prevent any more damage to my other teeth.

Unfortunately, I recently switched my anti-depressant medication, so I am in a horrible point in my life. Just getting to the dentist was extremely hard. I can’t even walk into a store without panicking and needing to leave, so having and dental procedure was a joke to me.

This led me to read up on alternatives to a root canal. I stumbled upon many controversial things about root canals. I read that bacteria gets stuck in little chambers in the roots, and the bacteria can spread, and in many cases it would lead to infections that affected the heart valves. I obviously am not going to risk my life, because of a cavity. Cleary I know that having a cavity isn’t good for my heart either, so I am searching for solutions.

I read up on natural supplements such as colloidal silver, and some weird toothpaste. I am thinking of having the tooth pulled, and taking it from there.

Being such a nervous wreck, I am too nervous to be put under, given NOS, or anything like that.

I haven't been in pain recently, but tonight, I was playing around with it, with some dentist tools.

While I was eating dinner, part of the tooth chipped off =[

No pain, no blood, no nothing. It just feels weird, like I got a tooth Pulled.

What could that mean? There is no abcess (abscess) or anything. I see something weird

Here is a few pictures.

http://bnschnurr.com/IMG_0027.jpg

http://bnschnurr.com/IMG_0028.jpg

What should I do?

I wrote that two days ago.

I was just eating a chicken nugget and the outside (facing cheek), just broke off.

What does this mean?

Im in no pain, at all.

ps: I was playing with the tooth, with dental tools earlier -_-