Dental Health Community
Toothache and headache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Toothache and headache

Last month my doctor detected cavity in my left upper wisdom teetth and did some filling. Still I have slight pain. Also on same side of face I have slight regular headache as well (just near eye).

Is this headache or pain near eye caused by toothache. Or this regular headache is some other problem.

Rgd
Neeraj
Chances are it is because of the cavity in the wisdome tooth.
When you go the dentist more than likely your dentist will not fill it he or she will want to extract it. Take it from it you are better off getting all your wisdom teeth pulled because they will cause you problems and eventually will have to come out. The wisdom teeth serve no purpose. Some people think we need then but we don't we can't chew back that far. But like I said your dentist will tell you to extract the tooth rather than fill it