Dental Health Expert Forum
Toothache pain in head,ears and eye
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Toothache pain in head,ears and eye

I had what i thought was an absess (abscess) tooth over a year ago, but the pain had went away once it started breaking away. Then my wisdom teeth started growing in. Now i have 7 or 8 teeth rotting out it seems from the gum out, my gums are bloody sore and aggravating. My teeth ache all the time and sometime the pain gets so bad it hurts behind my eye in my head and in my ears.Some of the teeth have small holes forming on them and one has a black spot. The others have since broke in half or close and have black bumps exposed and whenever i eat or drink anything it hurts terribly. This wasn't that bad until i got pregnant now it is so much worse. What can i do? I brush my teeth 4 times a day i floss and i gargle with warm salt water and listerine.
Related Discussions
This problem has nothiong to do with the pregnancy. I would suggest very strongly that you see your dentist for a comprehensive exam and treatment.
3 Comments
Blank
Having tooth and gum problems has been strongly associated with pregnancy problems such as preterm labor and early delivery. Some theorize that it has to do with a constant level of harmful bacteria seeding the bloodstream from the infected gums. YOu could even get an infection around the placenta and membranes from this.

I also STRONGLY suggest that you see an oral surgeon.  Your pregnancy outcome may be affected if you don't.
Blank
this may not be it, but, have you ever been checked to see if maybe it could be your trigeminal nerve? it's a nerve that has three branches. one runs over the eye area, the other, over the nose area and the other over the teeth area. does air bother you? TN can cause severe shocking pain in the cheek also. just a suggestion. lol
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank