Dental Health Community
Toxic Dentures
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Toxic Dentures

I went through the procedure of getting full uppers and partials on the bottom in January.  I have been feeling sick, and have been to the doctors twice for antibiotics.  Now I feel more toxic, like a bad taste in my mouth, my eyes burn and my nose burns after blowing it.  Even my stomach is starting to hurt after eating.  I thought maybe it could be my dentures.  So, I took them out and stopped wearing them for a few days, and the bad taste started to go away along with the headaches.  Can anyone tell me what I can do about this?  I paid alot of money for these teeth.  My email is chammer @ kaycee.net

Thanks for your help,
Chantel Hammer