Very large swollen bump under my gum line right above the jaw...EXTREMELY PAINFUL
I really need help...I had a root canal about a year ago. Following the root canal I had pain in that area for a few weeks after and i asked everyone I knew if that was normal and they all said no, but when I had asked my dentist she said it was normal. Then about a month later a medium sized bump came up in the area and I went and asked her again and she said it was just some sort of sist and if it was bothering me she could remove it but it was not painful so I just let it go and it dissapeared in a few days. Well about a week ago another bump came up in the same problem area and I thought it would just go away like before but it has just gotten bigger and more and more painful. I would have gone to the dentist ealier but I just lost my insurance so I would rather not if I didn't have to but I am getting really worried because I have been reading online and saw a lot of things about cancer so I am now pretty scared and would go tomorrow but they are closed so if anyone has any suggestions I would really appriciate it. Thank You!