Dental Health Expert Forum
WISDOM TEETH?? CASUE OFF BALANCE FEELING
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

WISDOM TEETH?? CASUE OFF BALANCE FEELING

CAN WISDOM TEETH COMING IN CASUE ME TO FEEL OFF BALANCE AND DIZZY KINDA...NOT SPINNING JUST WERID....MY HEAD HURTSA LL THE TIME...AND MY JAW KINDA FEELS LIKE SORE...HELPP PLEASSSSSSSEE
Related Discussions
540545_tn?1377626518
It probably won't cause dizziness or make you feel off balance.  It definitely can create soreness in the area.  If the wisdom teeth are erupting and throwing off your bite though, it can cause some problems with the TMJ which is near the ear.  That MAY possible cause some dizziness.  It would be best to see a dentist or oral surgeon to verify if its a possibility though.
2 Comments
Blank
957507_tn?1251597807
i dnt think wisdom tooth that is about to come out causes dizziness. maybe ur just too anxious about the pain or to the idea that its popping out which can trigger a panic attack then may lead to dizziness or off-balance feeling. Im not a doctor, so dont consider my opinion, this is just an enlightenment. ok? keep in touch.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
540545_tn?1377626518
Jerome Tsang, DDSBlank
Irvine Modern Dentistry
Irvine, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now