Dental Health Community
Whats wrong???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Whats wrong???

Ok well lots of things have been going on with me and im just not sure if they are related..
First of all saturday i woke up in extream pain my neck had about 6 or 7 swollen lymph noydes that hurt and were extreamly painfull expecially wheni touched them and i had a splitting headache so i took a tylenol 3 for then pain and had a nap, well when i woke up i guess i had an allergice reaction to the tyleno (very strange because i have taken them in the past) Well anyways i woke up with a rash all over my body that was extreamly itchy and it stayed there until monday. On tuesday the rash headache and lymph noydes had gone down and i was feeling a little better.

Then TODAY i woke up with my mouth in terrible pain it really hurts to bite down and the backs of my mollars are very swollen and just in terribe pain.

Could it be all related?
Or is it not related?
And are my wisdom teeth coming in and thats why my mouth hurts? (im 22 and have not gotten one wisdom tooth yet)

This really ***** because i dont get sick very much maybe once a year and when i do it allways happens to bring on other things and is usually very painfull.
It all could be related to an impacted wisdom tooth or something else entirely.  I urge you to get to a dentist or GP and have it evaluated.  Self medicating is not a good idea here.  Swollen lymph nodes are an indication of infection and it could all stem from those wisdom teeth.

Please don't wait.  Make an appt with your dentist ASAP.

My best to you,
Gellia
thanks i allways go by the 3 day rule so if the pain is worse or still there in 3 days i go to my familly dr or dentist.
And like i said i cannot feel the lymph noydes anymore now its just my teeth but its been a few hours and the pain has allready gone down a bit.
Thanks for your reply i will make an app. with my densit as soon as i move.