Dental Health Community
Where Can I find Financial Help for Implants & Dentures?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Where Can I find Financial Help for Implants & Dentures?

5155565?1260302587
Hi Everybody,

I have been searching for over a year now for a way to pay for sorely needed dentures with implants.  I got many quotes from various places; I tried applying for carecredit, citibank & any other financing plans & was turned down by all of them.  Unfortunately, my credit isn't good enough.  I don't know anyone who will/can cosign for me either.  

I'm 56 years old, on disability, no family or friends nearby.  I live alone with my dog.  I have MANY HEALTH ISSUES ranging from bipolar, to hep c, to chronic fatigue, fybromialgia,  to borderline diabetic, IBS, etc!

I had comprehensive periodontal work done about 5 years ago; got crowns, etc.......all to no avail.  The crowns fell out, some teeth cracked, my teeth are all moving out of place, I have a tendency to grind my teeth, which I never have done before!  One of my upper tooth (they ALL ARE) was so loose that I could play with it with my tongue & it just decided to fall out while I was asleep!  

I have experienced many oral infections & tremendous pain!  I know for sure this problem is affecting the rest of my overall health!

I've spent hours researching on the internet for some sort of dental insurance & there is no such thing unless I wait a year for the dentures.  Guess I would have been better off just getting a plan a year ago, but didn't realize I had to wait that long until I started reading the fine print!!!  I don't qualify for medicaid. I'm over their guidelines & a buy-in plan would cost me about 1 GRAND per month!!!  I DO have Medicare & ChampVA, neither of which offer dental coverage!

My question is:  DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SOLUTION TO MY DILEMMA?!  DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANYTHING ELSE I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF ALREADY (INCLUDING DENTAL SCHOOL'S-WHEN I CONTACTED THEM, THEY NEVER GOT BACK TO ME & OTHERS HAVE QUITE A WAITING LIST!)

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN!!!  IT WOULD BE THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER IF I JUST KNEW A WAY TO AFFORD THIS OVERDUE DENTAL HELP!!!

THANK YOU & BLESSINGS TO ONE & ALL! Gabrielle