Dental Health Community
White patches on the tongue and Yellow tongue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Hello all,

I am wondering have any of you see or heard of yellow tongue? Recently, My tongue is turned to yellow and there might be some coating.

Another thing is  there are some  white patches which I found on the net so called leukoplika.. And it is located on the borders of my tongue and as well as on my cheeks.

Do you know the cause? I am healthy young male. I have tested HIV which is negative.
Hello Broken, the description of your problem is the exact of mine. Though am scared of having an HIV test (as i did it few years ago and it was negative).
Your condition is the exact of mine.
So have you finally got an answer to the yellow tongue and white colour at the border of your tongue? Did you have an unprotected sex that made you had an HIV test?
Please let me know.
Anxious