Dental Health Community
White pimple on gumline
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White pimple on gumline

I went to my denist about 3 months ago. He notice in my 6 months check up a white bump on my upper gumline. I did not notice it. My teeth did not brother me. They took my once a year X-ray's and after he notice the bump he took another on around the teeth where the bump is. He just told me to keep an eye on it.

It comes and goes. I have poped it and rainsed my mouth out with mouth wash. It goes away for awhile than it comes back. The only thing that I can feel every once in a while is a little pressure around a tooth and the gum looks a little swollen.

I think it started after I was eating cornnuts. I bite down and felt a sharp pain like I might have poked the gum with a piace of the cornnut..

Will I make things worse if I wait to go back to him in May for my 6-months check up.