White tongue
I have a really weird problem. When I have a white coating on my tongue and then clean it, a few minutes later, the white stuff comes back. For example, after dinner I brushed my teeth and tongue and use mounthwash. Then about fifteen minutes later, I looked in the mirror and my tongue is white again. I don't know how that happen since after I brushed my teeth, I didn't eat or drink anything.
Me too! The doc has prescribed Nystatin. I must bush my teeth at least two times a day, apply Nystatin all over my tongue , inner cheeks, under tongue and my teeth. then I am to gargle and swallow all. I have been doing this a month and cannot tell any difference.

In my case my taster is also deminished to about 5%. That has varied from time to time but not by a wide margin.

Let's pray for one another too.
Nero 236
it does not mean it is a fungus though. I believe a white tongue means the body is trying to get rid of some sort of toxins? Maybe dental materials, like amalgams or fluoride releasing fillings or toothpaste. I laso had a white tongue but I always was eating calcium carbonate to deal with too much fluoride from fillings and glass ionomers.