Dental Health Community
Why is my dentist making me wait 6 months for implants?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why is my dentist making me wait 6 months for implants?

I had to have 6 teeth extracted, one which was done by mistake by my former dentist. And the other 5 was badly chipped. One broken off at the top on the side and its in my side. I've been waiting for two years to get it fixed with nothing but embarrassments. Now my dentist says it'll take 3 months and now up to 7 months. And I'm trying to change jobs and i don't know what'll happened. He says he does same day implants, but why now for me? I want everything to go well. But 6 months is a LONG time. I already have the extractions and bone graft. The bottom is healing fast but the top not so much. Is there anyway to make things go by faster? he's going go do an implant supported bridge and a bridge and an implant.
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. If i were me i would ask the dentist this. Maybe he has many patients and can squeeze you in. If thats the case just go to another dentist. Even though they are doctors, sometimes their own wellbeing comes first. In my experience with doctors, i always try to be one step ahead of them.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank