Dental Health Community
Wisdom Teeth and Headaches?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wisdom Teeth and Headaches?

Hi Friends of the Form:

For the last month, I've been having headaches which get worse throughout the day especially after having lunch. I went and saw my dentist who referred me to an oral surgeon for my lower impacted wisdom teeth. Is it possible that wisdom teeth can cause Headaches and face pressure? I have surgery scheduled two weeks from now and don't know if I should talk to my PCP ASAP,..maybe it's something else....Scared in Wisconsin.
thank you!
T.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Impacted wisdom tooth is probably unrelated to headache. In stead, occlusal interference is the common source of temporomandibular disorder,which is significantly associated with headache and orofacial pain.However, extraction of wisdom tooth can provide many long term benifits.
Blank
Hi Scott, Hi Dr Turki,
               So one of you think wisdom teeth does and doesnt...hmm,..I don't know what to do. My eyes, head, and face feel heavy along with my headache..I felt like this for more than a month..I don't know what to do..I'm having my eyes checked out, my wisdom teeth to be pulled,..i doing this process of elimination to see what's causing these headaches and facial discomfort...allergies perhaps? Still scared in Wisconsin...any advise to move forward? Thanks Guys!
T.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank