Dental Health Community
Wisdom Tooth Problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Wisdom Tooth Problem

My first wisdom tooth is coming out,
and the gum covering the tooth has been loose, today, after having diner (like half and hour after it) i was "playing" with the gum and a piece of my tooth that was under the gum came off, it had a little bit of blood on it and everything, and Im worried since i've never been to a dentist in my life,
should I be concerned?
Its like, the piece that came off was the most recent part of the tooth that i found poking out, and i had been touching it with my tongue. Also it isnt like tooth smooth, its granular. My tooth is coming out nicely, i only had the "something is trying to go through my gum" pain and my tooth isnt sensible to the touch nor hot/cool liquids.
Am I lacking calcium like my dad says (which I seriously doubt) or is it something else?