Dental Health Expert Forum
Wisdom surgery
About This Forum:

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Wisdom surgery

So a month and like a week ago I had my wisdom teeth taken out all four and on Sat and Sun I forgot about it and I had some seeds and my bt lt wisdom area has a red looks like a dried cut with blood I am worried I messed it up and reopened it again what should I do let my surgeon know or tell my dentist who does my Invisalign's and let them know but I see the dentist this up coming thursday and what should I do
540545_tn?1377626518
Does it hurt at all or have any other issues?

A gentle rinsing of the mouth may help to remove any food debris but it sounds like its just healing normally. A blood clot at this stage is a little unusual but it may be more trauma than anything else.  You can have your dentist look at it first prior to the oral surgeon.  If its hurting though, you may want to contact the surgeon and get it checked sooner
2 Comments
Blank
4518471_tn?1355802457
It does not hurt so I will let my dentist see it  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity