Dental Health Community
Wisdom teeth pain -bone fragments and giant holes still

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

I had my lower wisdom teeth out a month ago in two days.  The right one has a white piece sticking out which I can only assume is bone fragments coming out and the hole is massive still.  The left side which was very hard to remove, I was awake and felt that one, due to I am on Fentenyl patch and have a high tolerence for meds.  Is so sore, it hurts to touch my face lightly. Which I can imagine is because of the food that got in these massive holes.  I have fibromyalgia as one of my disabilities and I don't heal fast and am very prone to infection.  He won't give me antibiotics until I come in in four days.  
I have no feeling in my chin and my left side of my bottom lip.  My front bottom teeth hurt sooooo bad, like some is squeezing them together with a vice grip. It hurts to touch my left jaw lightly.
Should I have big holes still? Stitches to late?  Does my jaw hurt from infection do you think?  Do you think that my case sound permanent?
Thanks,
Always,
Kelly
  • Wisdom Teeth (1 replies):
    About 1 week ago I had the 2 wisdom teeth on the bottom ...[more]