Dental Health Community
Xray

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Xray

My dentist made an xray to my third molar with root canal treatment.He made it on traditional film,wich was well done,not too dark and not too light.The picture showed dark areas under and around the roots and the areas spreaded to the second molar too.He told me that this tooth is to be removed.I went to another dentist for second opinion,and he made a digital xray and this was very surprising because this picture didn't show the dark areas at all,he told me that the filling is incomplete,and one of the root is slightly curved.The tooth is painful,and now I desperate I don't know what to do?The first dentist believes in traditional xray he says that it is better for periapical area,the other says that he believes in digital images.Please anybody help me what to do!Wich picture is the right one?
Tags: xray