abscess tooth my whole right side of my face is swelled right down to my neck.
On June 30th my tooth started to bother me. I have had a abscess about a year ago. I took some meds it went away and at the time i never got  it fixed. which i wish i had now. I went to the dentist June 30 monday she did and xray and we saw the infection she prescribed clindamycin 300mg 3 times a day and iburofen 600mg and T3 s for when i want to sleep. on tuesday my face was just getting bigger and bigger so i was concerend so i went to The hopsital they hooked me up to a IV and i go back ever 8hrs for my meds. I take something for pain and for the infection i take Clindamycin. but its thrus july 1 my face is huge and its hard as a rock. At 12 tonight it will be 48 hrs. swelling was really bad last night wed. and i had a small fever. its gone now. but now its just really big and puffy. Is that normally for its to take so long to work ?
i have the bad taste in my mouth all the time. would that be the bad tooth draining?
my tongue even swelled .
should i get my face drained or what should or could do to make this better?
please this really hurts. i am barely eating and its been 4 days going on 5. Its very tight. and ice isnt working
sorry about my spelling. please just help.
In addition to systemic administration of antibiotics, elimination of source of infection is esstential. seeing an oral surgeon is advised.