abscess
ok I don't need people telling me what I already know. I realize a dentist is best and if I had a job, owned anything to sell I would go to one. looking like this I cant even sell me if I were that desperate so please no telling me theres a way, colleges want payment plans and they like you to have means of payment
I work as a non paid nanny for room and board only. I sleep on a couch and have enough clothes to fill a back pack. I walk everywhere I need to go.
I don't have a lot of pain but the swelling is looking bad, the tooth shattered about six months ago and I used salt on it to kill the pain
right now I am taking advil alieve and kefltex
I slept with a tea bag with garlic and mint oils inside my jaw
Im trying everything I can find and I don't know how to get the swelling to go down
any advice?
I didn't have a dime to my name when i was 16 and i had my first abscess...i went to a low income facility and showed them i didn't have anything but i needed my tooth gone. They said it would cost me $50 and i sat in front of a gas station and bummed money until i had enough and went back and got it pulled. Also, if it hurts, take an aspirin and break it in pieces...put a small piece in your tooth. It kills the root but at this point, who cares. It will take away A LOT of the pain.