bad taste in mouth
Hi my name is Taylor and about a week ago i started having a bad taste in my mouth. It was really weird because i brush my teeth and floss everyday. When i started flossing one day in the back of my left top side of my mouth this horrible taste in my mouth kept coming up. I smelled the dental floss and I nearly threw up. I feel sick to my stomach. Iv'e tried brushing more on that side and using mouth wash but that taste wont go away. I don't even want to eat because it is so bad. I believe it may be a smell in between my gums maybe or even a tooth but none of my teeth are hurting me its just a smell that just recently started happening. I need to know how to get rid of this horrible taste in my mouth . Is there anything I can do to get rid of this smell? I believe its my gums but i dont kno.
It's a good possibility that the smell comes from plaque forming below the gumline where your brush and floss won't reach.  A simple trip to the dentist for a thorough cleaning will probably help.

There's not much you can do yourself until you have a dental evaluation.  Please make an appt with your dentist.  

Hope this helps.
Best to you,
Gellia
Hi Taylor,

I recently had the same thing happen to me.  Did you ever find out what caused this?

Mark
Hi, I had a similar problem 2 years ago. And a dental cleaning helped me.
Pretty much what Gellia said, a visit to a dentist should help you resolve this issue. It can be anything from plaque/tartar/calculus located beneath your gums, to cells collected on your tongue, to an abscess.