Dental Health Community
black spot on crown?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

black spot on crown?

Hello everyone,

I just received a permanent crown about a week ago, and today I happened to notice a small black spot on the top of the crown that wasn't there before.  I couldn't brush it away and couldn't scrape it away with my fingernail.  Any ideas?

If the crown is porcelain fused to metal, the black spot is probably the metal .
Get to a holistic dentist as soon as possible. If this is a metal based crown, it will poison your body and cause you all sorts of physical issues. Please look up on google a holistic dental association to get a good crown that is not toxic made for you. Demand that the bad dentist who installed such a bad and toxic crown re-imburse you, as you were obviously not given any choice in the matter and that is illegal.
Please get a holistic doctor to install a "Diamond Crown."